Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Prathmesh Vaishnav <pr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2011/03/16 07:24:56 UTC

Crash in non blocking Axis2/C

Hi,
    I am trying to create a client which will send requests using
 axis2_svc_client_send_receive_non_blocking. I am using non
 blocking api as there can be multiple requests that can be
 sent. I have created the env and the options common to all
 the requests being sent. The service clients and rest of the
 stuff will be created for every request. Please let me know
 if this is correct or not.
   Secondly, in the above case, I see that 3 threads
 getting created for 3 request being sent. However, I see
 that when I dont put delay between 2 requets being sent I am
 seeing a crash. When I put a delay of 2 secs between 2
 requests, it mostl goes through. Please help.
  Thanks.

 - Prathmesh

AW: Crash in non blocking Axis2/C

Posted by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch>.
It would probabbly help if you could say a word or two about
your environment, about your versions, and maybe add a stack-dump
of the crash.

This should be an automatism for a SW engineer!

Josef

Re: Crash in non blocking Axis2/C

Posted by Prathmesh Vaishnav <pr...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,
   Can somebody please respond? This is becoming a showstopper. Thanks in advance.

- Prathmesh