Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2016/03/13 03:27:06 UTC

Fwd: Copyright sign offs

Guys, any chance you can help filling out the required information?

I didn't realize datafu.xml wasn't updated much. I can help you commit
the file, but I need the info.

Please help!

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com>.
I can help with this Roman.

*Copyright*

Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF been
> received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the package, the core
> code, and any new code produced by the project.

I don't know the precise date for this.  *Jakob* may know.  If not who else
could we check with?

Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have been updated
> to reflect the new ASF copyright.

The ASF headers were added early on with DATAFU-4 (resolved 2016-01-16).
There was a later issue raised by Jakob, DATAFU-75, where there were a
bunch of files missing headers.  Looking at this patch, most if it not all
of the files were added after the code was initially donated to Apache
(e.g. lots of Gradle files, which were added later).  DATAFU-75 was
resolved on 2014/11/27.  So probably the right date for this item is
2016-01-16 as this is when the ASF headers were first added.

*Infrastructure*

Ask infrastructure to create source repository modules and grant the
> committers karma.

Git repo and initial committers was set up with INFRA-7162, closed on
2014-01-13.

Ask infrastructure to set up and archive mailing lists.

Mailing lists were set up on 2014-01-06.  See INFRA-7161.

Ask infrastructure to set up issue tracker (JIRA, Bugzilla).

JIRA was set up with INFRA-7186, closed on 2014-01-17.

Ask infrastructure to set up wiki (Confluence, Moin).

Confluence wiki set up with INFRA-7244, closed on 2014-02-02.

 Migrate the project to our infrastructure

I'm not sure what this means.  I guess I would put N/A because I don't
think there was any other infrastructure we needed to migrated to.