Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Torgeir Veimo <to...@netenviron.com> on 2012/01/04 08:31:36 UTC

sort by updated / created

My model has nodes with jcr:created and an optional nen:updated
property, if a node is updated after creation. I'd like to sort on
nen:updated, but if that property is not present, sort on the
jcr:created property.

I've tried

... order by @nen:updated, @jcr:created

in my xpath queries, but it doesn't seem to work as expected. Is such
fallback for non-existant properties not supported, or is it only
supported for sql queries? Am using jackrabbit 2.3.5.

--
-Tor

Re: sort by updated / created

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com>.
On 04.01.12 08:31, "Torgeir Veimo" <to...@netenviron.com> wrote:
>... order by @nen:updated, @jcr:created
>
>in my xpath queries, but it doesn't seem to work as expected. Is such
>fallback for non-existant properties not supported, or is it only
>supported for sql queries? Am using jackrabbit 2.3.5.

Multiple order by entries are supported in jcr xpath in Jackrabbit.

Cheers,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek