Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Roman Isitua <ro...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/17 15:19:09 UTC

Populate a drop down in a crux app

Hi Everyone,

I have created a model class to fetch a list of values from my back end then
configured it as follows in the Beans.xml:

 <models:LovModel2 id="lovModel2"/>

In my MainView.xml

I injected it as follows

 <fx:Script>
             <![CDATA[

 [Inject]
     [Bindable]
    public var lovModel2 : LovModel2;

          ]]>
      </fx:Script>

My drop downlist was configured to have a data provider

  <j:DropDownList id="phoneCountryPrefix" width="30%"
labelField="description" dataProvider="{lovModel2.lov2}">

    </j:DropDownList>

When I run the application the drop down list is not populated.

Any idea what I am missing  ?

LovModel2 has it's own dependencies which have been injected. I can see log
messages to confirm this.
However, there are no log messages to show that LovModel2 was injected into
MainView.mxml.

I might be wrong but it appears that crux did not inject lovModel2 into
MainView.xml hence the reason the drop down is not populated.

I tried to follow the crux based todo mvc as much as possible.

I have attached my configuration.

Regards,