Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by se...@singo.co.tz on 2017/04/17 05:49:04 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] REQUEST: Store 4-digit pin code on back-end for self-service login

The question will be ... if it has to work completely offline... how
would it serve by giving... accurate account balance etc...

On another note;

I have an a certain International bank app... whereby it allows PIN
"OR" Fingerprint authentication.... so the trick is just to be able to
read what the finger-authentication has thrown, is it ok or no...  at
least the test was on iOS device! But I believe on Android it should be
okay too..

But you have to register to allow that authentication method on your
device before using it... meaning a user who hasn't registered it won't
allow...

Regards
Sendoro