Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2007/04/08 12:25:15 UTC

Docs question (was: Re: new directive - #evaluate)

"Will Glass-Husain" <wg...@gmail.com> writes:

>A question for Henning.  What's our plan for user documentation?  I
>updated the developer docs.  Am I right that you are doing a complete
>rewrite of user docs for 1.6?  Is the source available?  (e.g. can I
>add #evaluate())?  I can add this later, or just stick something in
>the current user docs.

Sorry, I skipped the velocity lists for a while because of work
overload. Catching up right now.

The plan is to finally push out the docbook stuff, finish the user
guide and then call for help. :-)

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

	       "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: Docs question (was: Re: new directive - #evaluate)

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.  No prob for the late response.  In the meantime I updated the old
user docs with #evaluate.

WILL

On 4/8/07, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:

> "Will Glass-Husain" <wg...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >A question for Henning.  What's our plan for user documentation?  I
> >updated the developer docs.  Am I right that you are doing a complete
> >rewrite of user docs for 1.6?  Is the source available?  (e.g. can I
> >add #evaluate())?  I can add this later, or just stick something in
> >the current user docs.
>
> Sorry, I skipped the velocity lists for a while because of work
> overload. Catching up right now.
>
> The plan is to finally push out the docbook stuff, finish the user
> guide and then call for help. :-)
>
>         Best regards
>                 Henning
>
> --
> Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE,
> Linux,               |gls
> 91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache
> person              |eau
> Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine
> guy     |rwc
>                                                                             |m
> INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB
> 7350     |a s
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning
> Schmiedehausen |n
>
>                "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain