Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/02 18:25:23 UTC

Cloudstack 4.16 - GUI unable to submit SSL

Hi

I am using Cloudstack 4.16 , Ubuntu 20 for Mgmt server.

Infrastructure ->. Summary -> SSL Certification

Entering all the SSL detail, and click submit ,  but the click has no
responding .
Clecking the MGMT log, and nothing seems processed .

Tried on both  Chrome, Safari and same issue .
Tried the same SSL to  Cloudstack 4.15 , and it has no issue submitting the
SSL

Anybody facing the same issue ?

Hean Seng

Re: Cloudstack 4.16 - GUI unable to submit SSL

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
@Wei Zhou <We...@shapeblue.com>

Thanks for informing the db is keystore,  i solve this in a very stupid
way,  clean install a Cloudstack 4.15 , and upload a SSL fron GUI .

After done, dump the table keystore out, and  restore to Cloudstack 4.16 db
, keystore table ,   Then destroy ConsoleVM , let it rebuild back,and SSL
is coming out .

The cloudmokey API seems not working as expecting, the SSL is seens inside
keystore DB, but it doesn't work ! I do not know if my fault or not , but
follow what show in Shapeblue.   Upon checking DB content, the key is
there, but somehow console proxy not able to configure https using the key.

I am trying to compile the source with the updated patch, but seems issue
on compiling,  always a dependency issue although I followed the doc online
.  Tried on Ubuntu 20 and Ubuntu 18, and keep having dependency issue.

Ubuntu 18,  When using Java 8, it give

 javac: invalid target release: 11

When using Java11, it have some warning, at the end show something like
cannot find deps .

Ubuntu 20 even weird , keep having dependency issue like : dpkg-checkbuilddeps:
error: Unmet build dependencies: python (>= 2.7) nodejs (>= 12)

I wonder what the environment expert here compiling the source . I am
interested to try it out also . Hope can get some guides here.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hean,

Posted by Suresh Anaparti <Su...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure how to validate the certs there. Have you noticed any error / warn messages in the console proxy log.

Regards,
Suresh

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Anaparti <Su...@shapeblue.com>.