Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/17 22:33:31 UTC

Re: Message Receiver not found for AxisOperation error with Axis2 1.4.1 and service built using JAX-WS

Hi ,
The best way to get familiar with Axis2's JAX-WS model is try out  for
samples available on Axis2 sample directory, there are number of
JAX-WS samples there , it is easy to start with "java_first_jaxws"
sample application. once you get familiar with those you can determine
the best approach for your case .

Thanks ,

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://sagaras.awardspace.com/

Re: Message Receiver not found for AxisOperation error with Axis2 1.4.1 and service built using JAX-WS