Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J. David Eisenberg" <ca...@catcode.com> on 2001/09/29 19:59:40 UTC

FOP documentation / oddities

I downloaded Fop-0.20.1-bin.tar.gz and untarred it.

Minor documentation problem:  In the docs/html-docs/index.html file, it
says that the latest version of FOP is 0.18

The docs/examples/fo/border.fo file makes extensive use of
<fo:block-container>, but docs/html-docs/implemented.html says that
block-container is not implemented.

Finally, (and this is probably me just not understanding the entire spec),
according to section 6.6.7, I should be able to use the width attribute
with <fo:inline>,  but I get no extra space in:

 <fo:block>
 Some text <fo:inline width="1in">spaced</fo:inline>
 within other text.
 </fo:block>

---
J. David Eisenberg  http://catcode.com/