Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "S. Sahayaraj" <ss...@quark.stpm.soft.net> on 2001/03/03 11:49:57 UTC

How do change the external elements into internal elements in DTD object..

Hi All !
	I am having the DTD object. It has some external elements. If I add
this DTD node into DOM document as a DOCTYPE node, I could not print the DOM
document with all elements of DTD as the form of inline DTD.

	Since the reason is, DTD is having the all elements as external
children. I guess if we print this DTD as inline, we change that external
elements(Children of DTD)  into internal elements in DTD object.

	I am trying, but I couldn't find it. Pls Is anybody have the
solution.  pls Let me know If you have.

Thanks

::Sahayaraj