Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu> on 2012/08/23 02:27:58 UTC

White space in the value?!?

I am looking at the g* comparisons and I found that a few of them have
extra white space in the definition. Currently the casting process
throws an error because it sees a character it does not recognize.
Where should the white space be removed? Should the cast support extra
spaces in the string?

xs:gMonth("--11  ")
xs:gDay(" ---31  ")

Re: White space in the value?!?

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
Thanks! It's great to have someone who really knows XML Schema around :)

Till

Re: White space in the value?!?

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@gmail.com>.

Re: White space in the value?!?