Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by John Wilson <tu...@wilson.co.uk> on 2002/02/19 23:12:13 UTC

Re: [patch] catalina base64, optimizations and code cleanup [off list]

Posted by John Wilson <tu...@wilson.co.uk>.
Apologies to all - this was intended to be an off list reply.

I'm *really*  embarrassed to have screwed this up.

John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
http://www.wilson.co.uk

Re: [patch] catalina base64, optimizations and code cleanup [off list]

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/19/02 2:12 PM, "John Wilson" <tu...@wilson.co.uk> wrote:

> I seem to have offended Jon - I'm trying, off list, to sort this out. I'm
> sorry if I have cause problems - it was not my intention.

You have not offended me.

-jon

Re: [patch] catalina base64, optimizations and code cleanup [off list]

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.