Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Hüsler <th...@tietoenator.com> on 2003/01/22 19:51:00 UTC

[COMMONS-NET]Can't open uploaded file after download

Hi all

I am uploading a file with the class org.apache.commons.net.ftp and download
it after. The transfer seems to work perfectly. As long as the transfered
files are of file type, I can also reopen them, but as soon as I take a
complex format like ".doc" or ".jpg" the files can't be opened anymore.

Does anyone has a clou what I am doing wrong?

Cheers Tom

Thomas Hüsler * TietoEnator Consulting AG
Industriestrasse 19 * 8304 Wallisellen * Switzerland
Tel. +41 (43) 233 45 28 * Fax +41 (43) 233 45 10
Mobile +41 (78) 622 03 36
<ma...@TietoEnator.com>
http://www.tietoenator.ch