Posted to user@pig.apache.org by "yingnan.ma" <yi...@ipinyou.com> on 2012/11/02 03:47:12 UTC

not set JAVA_HOME

Hi all,

I install the pig Apache Pig version 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT (rexported)  and my shell script cannot run.
It give a notice that 'Not Set JAVA_HOME'

But If I use the env to check the JAVA_HOME , it is already setted. I do not know why it cannot run.
Any advice would be really helpful.

Re: not set JAVA_HOME

Posted by Shumin Wu <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yingnan,

I hope this article will help you.

Hadoop Script Tips: Using Apache BIGTOP utility to detect
JAVA_HOME<http://bigdata4me.com/BlogPage.html>

Shumin