Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Oliver Erlewein (DSLWN)" <Ol...@datacom.co.nz> on 2007/05/02 03:59:43 UTC

Companies Using JMeter

Hi all,

I'm doing a presentation on performance testing to management and I was
looking for some data on who is using JMeter out there. I know that
Google does but that's about where it ends. So I went looking and
there's about one short thread here that lists a few more or less and is
a while ago and then a lot of nothing. So in order to help me and maybe
give a moral boost to our JMeter fellows who make this excellent product
I'm asking you to "out" yourselves.

I've created a Jakarta-JMeter Wiki page where you can list your
company/government agency and add a comment. Just go here:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterUsers

Thanks & Regards
Oliver Erlewein

P.S. I just did this and hope that I'm not stepping on any (legal) toes.
If that is the case please let me know.

Re: Companies Using JMeter

Posted by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com>.
Company: Applabs Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Country: India
Comments: We use JMeter for performance testing. We used Jmeter for more
than 10 projects.

Re: Companies Using JMeter

Posted by Matt <ma...@gmail.com>.
Name: Talis - www.talis.com

Re: Companies Using JMeter

Posted by Haikal <ha...@gmail.com>.
Company: Lufthansa Systems Indonesia
Country: Indonesia
Comments: We use JMeter for performance testing. Currently we use it
for testing our Frequent Flyer Program application.

RE: Companies Using JMeter

Posted by Rishay Marajah <ri...@consology.com>.
Consology (Pty) Ltd -  (ebilling)
South Africa