Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2016/10/09 04:39:55 UTC

October Board report

Below is the initial version I've checked in to SVN for the Board meeting.
Please let me know if you see any edits that should be applied or see any
mistakes to be fixed.

------

The Attic is where projects slumber when their communities fade away.

Etch is still in the process of moving to the Attic.

Repeating from last report; activity is low. The Attic could use some
energy
towards generating advice on how to keep out of the Attic, some more energy
on the mundane clean up work, and energy on encouraging energy.

That said, bar Etch there's not much short term to do.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently there are 20 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Herve Boutemy on Sat Jul 18 2015

## Mailing list activity:

 - general@attic.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: