Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/12/08 10:23:06 UTC

[parent][discuss] releasing the parent-1

Hi all guys,

is there anything else you want to discuss about the parent before
releasing the first version?

It looks like clean/complete ATM, but nothing prevents to release new
versions while working toward components releases...

WDYT?
TIA!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [parent][discuss] releasing the parent-1

Posted by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com>.
Nothing to say anymore. +1

--
Viele Grüße/Best Regards

Daniel Manzke

Re: [parent][discuss] releasing the parent-1

Posted by Jordi Gerona <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 it looks good to me

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [parent][discuss] releasing the parent-1

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
agreed :)

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1