Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Gustavo Momenté <mo...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/12 18:22:13 UTC

Conflicting Cassandra versions while using flink-connector-cassandra

I'm having trouble using CassandraSink while also
using datastax's cassandra-driver. While digging trough
the flink-connector-cassandra.jar I realized that it bundles
*cassandra-driver-core
3.0.0* while internally we use version *3.1.4* to read data from Cassandra.

I couldn't find the reason why the connector comes bundled with the driver
classes and I don't know what would be the best course of action to make
both driver versions coexist.

Best regards,
Gustavo Momenté

Re: Conflicting Cassandra versions while using flink-connector-cassandra

Posted by Gustavo Momenté <mo...@gmail.com>.
Just created a PR trying to address this issue:
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/7980 what do you think?

Posted by Gustavo Momenté <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gustavo Momenté