Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by ajay singh <aj...@tekritisoftware.com> on 2008/10/20 09:18:25 UTC

Oauth support on shindig

Hi
I want to know about Oauth. What is Oauth. How Shindig support it. How can we use it in our SNS.
And one more thing Which is the stable version of shindig?
Can anyone please help me. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ajay

Re: Oauth support on shindig

Posted by Paulo Siqueira <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm also trying to understand OAuth / Shindig "teamwork".
You probably know, but just in case, you can find OAuth specific information
at http://oauth.net/
Also, I think I've something about OAuth in the OpenSocial (
http://opensocial.org/) specification, but I'm not sure about how far it
goes.

[]s,

--
Paulo Renato C. Siqueira
Visit my blog: http://www.jcranky.com/

Re: Oauth support on shindig

Posted by Brian Eaton <be...@google.com>.
What is OAuth?  See http://oauth.net.

How does Shindig support OAuth?  See
http://code.google.com/apis/gadgets/docs/reference/#gadgets.io.makeRequest
and http://code.google.com/apis/gadgets/docs/oauth.html.

There is some support for in-bound OAuth for accessing social data,
but it's still fairly experimental.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 12:18 AM, ajay singh