Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2006/01/19 10:51:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r370184 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/src/java/org/apache/forrest/dispatcher: DispatcherHelper.java transformation/DispatcherTransformer.java

El mié, 18-01-2006 a las 16:54 +0000, cdupoirieux@apache.org escribió:
> Author: cdupoirieux
> Date: Wed Jan 18 08:54:10 2006
> New Revision: 370184

> Log:
> Add a condition - to the XPath - on the position() of hooks in case several hooks have the same name at the same level in the DOM. (FOR-788)

Dude, awesome!!!

I just love you Cyriaque. Sorry for not being a bigger help but I see
you have really understood me. :)

Keep on rocking. :)

salu2
--