Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Ryan Compton <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/22 21:53:07 UTC

Failed tests on CentOS

Build mesos without perftools (else the compile fails):

-bash-3.2$ pwd
/data/test/mesos-cluster/mesos-0.12.0
-bash-3.2$ cd build/
-bash-3.2$ ../configure
--prefix=/data/test/mesos-cluster/mesos-0.12.0/installation
--disable-perftools

Run tests (all the Cgroups fail, but I'm not sudo so I think that's expected):
-bash-3.2$ ./bin/mesos-tests.sh  --gtest_filter=-Cgroups*

Still more failures, should I be concerned about there?

[----------] Global test environment tear-down
[==========] 217 tests from 41 test cases ran. (400633 ms total)
[  PASSED  ] 212 tests.
[  FAILED  ] 5 tests, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] ZooKeeperTest.Auth
[  FAILED  ] CoordinatorTest.NotLearnedFill
[  FAILED  ] CoordinatorTest.MultipleAppendsNotLearnedFill
[  FAILED  ] CoordinatorTest.Truncate
[  FAILED  ] CoordinatorTest.TruncateNotLearnedFill

Re: Failed tests on CentOS

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
Given how long the tests took on your machine, the coordinator tests are
likely timeouts. I believe you can ignore these safely. Unfortunately
0.12.0 does not disable the cgroups tests when not run as the superuser so
you can ignore those as well (running the tests with sudo should turn them
green).