Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by pl...@lanminds.com on 2003/02/07 19:59:51 UTC

[ PATCH ] Docs chapter 3

And here's chapter 3.  A little more going on in this one.  As I
explained to Ben via private e-mail, I did 4 basic things:

	1. In chps 2/3 I replaced all occurences of 'A svn...'
	   with 'An svn...' since it seems to flow a little easier
	   when reading it.

	2. Changed a couple paragraphs to read a little better.
	   This includes adding a couple of itemized lists where I
	   think the infomation is better presented that way than
	   being buried in a paragraph form.

	3. Fixed the occasional typo

	4. Added a bunch of comment blocks explaining:
		- why I did what I did
		- why I don't like something
		- what more is needed to clarify something
		- and occasionally, how I think you could fix things :)

Also, as mentioned to Ben, I can either provide my feedback in patch
format, or qualitatively describe things, but that will take a little
longer.  Feel free to tell me what you want me to tell you :)

Seeya,
Paul