Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Liyao Miao <mi...@apache.org> on 2023/06/08 15:36:16 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Plan of ShardingSphere on Cloud 0.3.0

Hi community,

After last release, we have received a lot of feedback from users and developers. Now we plan to release the ShardingSphere on Cloud 0.3.0 version these days, which has made a lot of optimization and improvement for these feedback.

Please refer to this release notes[1] to confirm whether it contains the features you expect. If I missed anything, please remind me ASAP. If there are any suggestions, please feel free to tell us.

[1] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere-on-cloud/issues/408

Best regards,
Liyao

Liyao Miao (miaoliyao@apache.org)