Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Weiwei Xiong <xi...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/04 20:29:11 UTC

Upgrade from 0.90.1 to 0.90.2/3

Hi all,

I am currently using hbase 0.90.1 but got an issue same as HBASE-3660. It
seems this problem has been solved in 0.90.2. So I want to upgrade to it.

The question is, can I safely upgrade to 0.90.2/3 from 0.90.1 by replacing
the whole HBASE package with the newer one? I am really concerned if it
might break the metadata and I can't even go back to 0.90.1 once I tried.

Thanks,
-- ww

Re: Upgrade from 0.90.1 to 0.90.2/3

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.