Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 19:10:45 UTC

[Trinidad] skinning TEXT keys documentation missing?

Hi!

I'm using skinning to have internationalized components (with my bundle)
and I noticed there's absolutely no documentation about this.
So you have to look into the renderers to find this info.
And in most of them the strings aren't even declared as constants.

Is there somewhere a hidden documentation?
If not we should open a JIRA issue for this.

--
Cristi Toth

-------------
Codebeat
www.codebeat.ro

Re: [Trinidad] skinning TEXT keys documentation missing?

Posted by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jeanne,

I figured that too and I also look in the renderers.
It's not that hard for me, but I'm sure it is for the usual user.

--
Cristi Toth

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
Cristi,