Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2018/04/27 09:53:15 UTC

Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Hi folks!

How does OWB-1.7.5-SNAPSHOT look like in TomEE-1.7.5-snap?

If no problems did pop up then I'd love to run the OWB-1.7.5 release this afternoon.

Please shout out if there is any showstopper.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'll take a look tonight.

Thanks Mark!

Jon

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'll take a look tonight.

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
wohuuu, great!

txs for the feedback, really appreciated!

LieGrue,
strub

    On Tuesday, 1 May 2018, 00:33:02 CEST, cocorossello <co...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Tested in my application and switched to java 10 (with the 7.0.5-SNAPSHOT),
no problems.

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
if you use TomEE7.0.4 then just switch out all openwebbeans-*.jar

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Releasing OWB-1.7.5?

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk>.