Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Masayuki Ishikawa <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/22 00:58:50 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NuttX (incubating) 10.0.1 and 9.1.1 Release

Hi, Brennan

Sorry to reply to the old email but I noticed that the following tags are
missing in the github repositories.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx/
nuttx-9.1.1

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx-apps/
nuttx-9.1.1
nuttx-10.0.1

Could you please add the above tags to the repositories?

Thanks,
Masayuki

Posted by Masayuki Ishikawa <ma...@gmail.com>.
Brennan, thanks for the updates.