Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by martin_activeMQ <ma...@bosch-si.com> on 2017/10/09 07:19:37 UTC

Re: User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

Hi Justin,

I'm using the latest available version 1.5.5 and it seems that the problem
is reproducible. Any suggestion to workaround this limitation?

address=activemq.notifications,properties=TypedProperties[_AMQ_User=XXXXX,_AMQ_Address=$sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.XXXXXXXX.$sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.XXXXXXXX,_AMQ_NotifType=SECURITY_PERMISSION_VIOLATION,_AMQ_NotifTimestamp=1507531272068,_AMQ_CheckType=CONSUME]]@1606453679
is not going anywhere as it didn't have a binding on
address:activemq.notifications
09:41:12,071 DEBUG [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.mqtt] Error
processing Control Packet, Disconnecting Client:
ActiveMQSecurityException[errorType=SECURITY_EXCEPTION message=AMQ119032:
User: XXXXXXXX does not have permission='CONSUME' on address
$sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.XXXXXXXX.$sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.XXXXXXXX]
        at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.security.impl.SecurityStoreImpl.check(SecurityStoreImpl.java:201)
[artemis-server-1.5.5.jar:1.5.5]
        at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ServerSessionImpl.securityCheck(ServerSessionImpl.java:401)
[artemis-server-1.5.5.jar:1.5.5]

Best regards,
Martin

Re: User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Adding security-settings was the work-around provided on the JIRA.

Justin

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

Posted by martin_activeMQ <ma...@bosch-si.com>.
As far as I know, they left left that use case and they will not support it.

Re: User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
I'm only interested in the part of the stack-trace that covers Artemis
code.  Assuming they haven't made significant modifications of their own to
Artemis (for whatever reason) there's really no security risk here.

Also, have they tried the work-around on the JIRA?

Justin

Re: User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

Posted by martin_activeMQ <ma...@bosch-si.com>.
Hi Justin,

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm not able to provide the full stack trace.
The problem was reported by a customer and according their security policy
they are not allowed to provide me that information.

Best Regards,
Martin

Re: User: null does not have permission='CREATE_DURABLE_QUEUE' on address $sys.mqtt.queue.qos2.JavaSample

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.