Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2021/01/16 19:02:23 UTC

JIRA spammer

Hi ZK Devs,

I saw that a spammer had created a bunch of JIRA issues, between
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-4059 and

I notified INFRA on Slack, and @fluxo (Chris Lambertus) deactivated the
user. However, a PMC member will probably need to actually close and/or
delete the issues, since I do not have access. Alternatively, you can ask
INFRA to delete them for you.

Thanks,
Christopher

Re: JIRA spammer