Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/02/02 16:23:46 UTC

JwebMail with James (was: RE: I need help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

> i didin't know that james's POP3 doesn't support searching or folders.

POP3, an IETF RFC, doesn't support those things.

> so how i'm going to do it?

> i've installed jwebmail 0.7 from source forge but the codes are written in
> xsl.  which i have no idea on it.

I've changed the subject message to be more descriptive.  There are people
who have used jWebMail with James.

> i hope in future james would have a gui. I know running james in terminal
> based is faster but most enterprise mail servers has a gui.

More likely will be a web application that works with James.  FWIW, most
enterprise mail is done with a mail client, not web mail.

In any event, it sounds as if getting jwebmail working is all that you need.
They have their own mailing list, and it doesn't sound as if your XSL
questions are related to James.

	--- Noel