Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Ivan Rubin Ayma <Ia...@mcsla.com.ar> on 2002/01/21 13:34:40 UTC

Elements ordering

Hello,

I'm creating DOM trees manually, without a DTD, and when I try to
retrieve a serie of items sequentially (an array of childs) they're not
ordered in the way I inserted them... They're ordered alphabetically!

Somebody solve it around here by adding Cxxx_ at the begginig of every
tag name!

There's a way to tell the parser not to change the insertion order?

Thanks,

Ivan