Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by -dk- <dm...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/22 23:08:54 UTC

ivy + jsch on CentOS problem (class loader)

Hi,
I have positive experience of using ivy with shared repository accessed via
ssh (using jsch-0.1.42.jar).
But trying to repeat this on CentOS 5.4 I've got the problem.
CentOS has /usr/share/java/jsch-0.1.28.jar installed in standard location
(required by eclipse platform sdk).
The old jsch is picked up first, and conflicts with new ivy-2.1.0.
I found no way so far to tell ant/ivy to not use
/usr/share/java/jsch-0.1.28.jar.
Ant classloader seems to be tricky and beyond my control.
Any idea welcome.
Thanks.

Re: ivy + jsch on CentOS problem (class loader)

Posted by -dk- <dm...@gmail.com>.
These options didn't help. (Actually there is -nouserlib, not -nolib option).
May be ant is too old - v1.65, but this is what CentOS 5.4 distributive has.
Thank you.

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Did you try to start Ant with the "-nolib" and "-noclasspath" options?
If that doesn't help, you could ask your question on the ant-user mailinglist where you'll have a higher chance of getting an answer...

Maarten