Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/01/24 10:56:34 UTC

[XMLForm] removing old form

Hello,

This line is in the prepare() method within an XMLForm action (howto example):
Form.remove(getObjectModel(), getFormId());

For what I know it is a method that remove a form from a request and session.

This means that you create a new form (getForm() method) each time you call a page of the form (if you have a multi-pages form), right?

But why is it necessary to remove the form each time?

Thank you
Regards
Sylvain

Re: [XMLForm] removing old form

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
It is only necessary when you handle restart of the wizard.

-=Ivelin=-