Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2016/06/23 02:07:38 UTC

ICCE Mitigation Strategy?

My Axis testcases were throwing ICCE

I discovered my Axis interfaces were being loaded by surefire IsolatedClassLoader loadClass and producing ICCE
org.codehaus.surefire.IsolatedClassLoader{ public synchronized Class loadClass( String className )        throws ClassNotFoundException    {

		// interfaces throw ICCE	if(className.equalsIgnoreCase("org.apache.axiom.core.DeferringParentNode")==true) return null;	if(className.equalsIgnoreCase("org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.intf.AxiomSOAPHeaderBlock")==true) return null;
this is a hack..what is the best surefire solution to mitigate ICCE when loading Interfaces?

Thanks!
Martin