Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Ted Stevens <ts...@earthlink.net> on 2010/07/25 16:51:28 UTC

Collections class

Folks - going through the 'Getting Started with Tuscany' App - can't seem to locate the Collection class for the Cart interface as in

org.apache.tuscany.sca.data.collection.Collection...From browsing the tuscany-base-2.0-M5.jar there is no data sub-hierarchy below org.apache.tuscany.sca.Maybe I need to import something else.Any help appreciated,Ted

Re: Collections class

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
I've just added the data-api classes to the base jar so this will work
with the latest code, it will be in the next release or if you want to
help test the trunk builds then the latest snapshot jar build is
available at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/tuscany/sca/shades/tuscany-base/2.0-SNAPSHOT/tuscany-base-2.0-20100726.112251-5.jar

   ...ant

Re: Collections class