Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by James Cummings <Ja...@uea.ac.uk> on 2003/07/09 10:39:37 UTC

XSLT 2.0 xsl:result-document

Hiya,

Does the version of Xalan included with cocoon 2.1m3-dev allow
XSLT 2.0?  Specifically does it allow xsl:result-document?

Having one large file, I have an xslt stylesheet which bursts
it into many individual files.  It works on the command line
with saxon, but when I run the same stylesheet by doing:

   <map:match pattern="burst-repository">
   <map:generate src="repository/repository.xml"/>
   <map:transform type="xalan" src="style/xsl/burst-repos.xsl">
   </map:transform>
   <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

The files are not created, and even worse, they appear to be
appended to the output.

I'm sure there is a way around this, and just something silly I've
done.  Any suggestions?

-James
--
Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings@uea.ac.uk, http://www.uea.ac.uk/~q503
Cursus Project, School of Music, University of East Anglia,