Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Harihar Nahak <hn...@wynyardgroup.com> on 2014/12/01 02:16:21 UTC

Re: Edge List File in GraphX

Graphloade.edgeListFile(fileName) , where file name must be in 1\t2  form.
about result NaN there might some issue with the data. I ran it for various
combination of data set and it works perfectly fine.

On 25 November 2014 at 19:23, pradhandeep [via Apache Spark User List] <
ml-node+s1001560n19724h8@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it necessary for every vertex to have an attribute when we load a graph
> to GraphX?
> In other words, if I have an edge list file containing pairs of vertices
> i.e., <1   2> means that there is an edge between node 1 and node 2. Now,
> when I run PageRank on this data it return a NaN.
> Can I use this type of data for any algorithm on GraphX?
>
> Thank You

> .
> NAML
> <http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Harihar Nahak
BigData Developer
Wynyard
Email:hnahak@wynyardgroup.com | Extn: 8019