Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 05:51:00 UTC

Re: Found interface org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskAttemptContext, but class was expected

I think compiling nutch code with CDH4 hadoop jars might resolve this
issue. See [0] and [1].

[0] :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14215771/couchbase-hadoop-connector-sqoop-job-failed-found-interface-org-apache-hadoop
[1] :