Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1996/02/09 22:19:02 UTC

Remote maintenance

In the surver chart survey, I'd put Apache down as "N" for
Remote maintenance, but reading te description again, I'm not so sure..

"Remote maintenance
The server software can have its configuration changed using a terminal or
client program running on a computer different than the server. The remote
connection must be able to be established using software that comes as part
of the operating system or the server software (no extra expense for the
remote software).
"

This covers telnet/rlogin etc doesn't it?

Apart from this change, and the following

Supports SSL v. 2: [see Apache-SSL]
Supprots SSL v. 3: [see Apache-SSL]

I plan to send the same form as I posted here. I don't remember reading
any corrections that needed to be made.

rob
--
http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/