Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by cl...@free.fr on 2013/04/19 10:23:12 UTC

right click on remote sharing screen

Hello

I'm sharing my screen from someone, left mouse click is ok but right one display flash property.

How can he use "real" right click ?

Thx

Clem

Re: right click on remote sharing screen

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can try ctrl+click (might work but not sure)
most probably the code need to be changed to implement this :)
you can create JIRA issue and attach the patch ;)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re : Re: right click on remote sharing screen

Posted by cl...@free.fr.
He is explaining something on our screen via remote screen sharing, so he needs to right click on a specific button, in the flash sharing screen.

a user can use right click by removing mouse pointer from the flash
area on the screen.
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095