Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Tom van Dijk <to...@tvandijk.nl> on 2011/03/16 17:55:26 UTC

TAP-1320

Hi,

I would like the patch in TAP-1320 (modifications to ServiceActivity) to
be accepted. Is there any reason why this can't be done? If none, I
would be happy if someone could be assigned to it.

Tom.

Re: TAP-1320

Posted by Tom van Dijk <to...@tvandijk.nl>.
Solved, added a test that tests that the perThread case is handled
correctly, plus I modified the existing test to cover getMarkers().

Re: TAP-1320

Posted by Tom van Dijk <to...@tvandijk.nl>.

Re: TAP-1320

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.