Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2017/04/13 10:08:08 UTC

Were these issues part of blueprint-core 1.8.0?

Hi Guillaume,

Smasher on irc found that we are missing a jira version for
blueprint-core-1.8.0. I added this version now and also set the fix
version of the issues I found in the vote mail.
Unfortunately these issues all point to the same issue id that is not
related to the issue description.

Can you check what happened to these issues and set their fix version if
they were part of blueprint core 1.8.0?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Were these issues part of blueprint-core 1.8.0?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
It was partially fixed, hence the 3 commits that came up in the change log
for the vote (which I extracted from the git log and not from jira).
I've moved ARIES-960 fix version to 1.9.0 though.

--
Guillaume Nodet