Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by MaenXe <ma...@docmagic.com> on 2009/02/19 20:14:27 UTC

AMQ 5.2: Unable to Move Messages out of a DLQ.

Hi all.  I'm getting an unexpected error when working with messages in a DLQ
using the jetty Web Console.  After resolving the issue client side that
caused a message to be placed into a DLQ, we'd like to move the message back
to the originating Queue for normal processing.

The error I'm seeing is "User ActiveMQBroker is not authorized to write to:
queue://".  We are using simple authentication and authorization defined in
activemq.xml and restricting write access to queues and topics to specified
users.  I've tried specifying the the user ActiveMQBroker as being
authorized to write to all queues and topics, with no luck.

Is there anyway to allow this user to perform it's necessary tasks?

M@

Re: AMQ 5.2: Unable to Move Messages out of a DLQ.

Posted by MaenXe <ma...@docmagic.com>.
It's been a week, and no love :-( anyone want to bump with me??

M@