Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Christos Erotocritou <ch...@gridgain.com> on 2016/04/28 15:50:45 UTC

Ignite & Kubernetes

Hi all,

Is anyone working with Ignite & kubernetes?

Moreover I’d like to understand how it would be possible to do auto discovery of new Ignite nodes.

Thanks,

Christos

Re: Ignite & Kubernetes

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Paulo,

If you’re still interested in this contribution then you can refer to this discussion
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/New-Advanced-Task-for-Contribution-Apache-Ignite-and-Kubernetes-td11952.html <http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/New-Advanced-Task-for-Contribution-Apache-Ignite-and-Kubernetes-td11952.html>

I’ve done initial investigation and prepared a list of the tasks.

—
Denis

Re: Ignite & Kubernetes

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.