Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by 赵睿 <zo...@163.com> on 2016/09/14 07:12:48 UTC

Fail to run "pio deploy" in cluster

hi,

These days I have been trying to run pio in cluster. Now I met a problem when I ran "pio deploy -- --master yarn --deploy-mode client":

I guess the reason is that complication dependence version is different from executing version. But I don't know which dependence's version is conflicted. Do you have any suggestion?

My cluster is cdh5.7.1 including spark-1.6.0.

--
best regards
赵睿

Re:Re: Fail to run "pio deploy" in cluster

Posted by 赵睿 <zo...@163.com>.
hi, Donald

Thank you for replying again. I indeed built PredictionIO from source in Cloudera's cluster, but I didn't modify build.sbt.

So I will try you approach, thanks again.

--
best regards
赵睿

At 2016-09-22 02:23:59, "Donald Szeto" <do...@apache.org> wrote:

This was answered in https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/issues/298. Let me copy my reply here:

You most likely would need to build PredictionIO from source against Cloudera's artifacts. You would need to modify build.sbt files across the project and replace with Cloudera versions.

Regards,
Donald

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
This was answered in