Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Babu Satasiya <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/27 22:26:40 UTC

Re: [OT] mod_jk sticky session now working !! My bad.

Hi Scott,

Good its now working for you, I hope you can share your server.xml and
workers.properties for community, so others can benefits of it.

I would like to know do you use cluster or not? If yes, you tried stopping
one of tomcat and your session is still continued or not?

With cluster one can do session replication and it will help to have high
availabilty and load balancing together.

Please update.

Babu Satasiya

Cisco System Inc.