Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/11 08:51:30 UTC

is NMR a multithreaded endpoints

I was just wondering if the NMR endpointis multithreaded.

And when I say multithreaded, here is what I mean.

<osgi:camelContext id="somewhere"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring" trace="true">
<route>
<from ref="somewhereRef"/>
<to uri="nmr:myDynamicRouter">
</route>
</osgi:camelContext>

<osgi:camelContext id="anotherSomewhere"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring" trace="true">
<route>
<from ref="anotherSomewhereRef"/>
<to uri="nmr:myDynamicRouter">
</route>
</osgi:camelContext>

My question is if camelcontext 'somewhere' has sent a request to
nmr:myDynamicRouter and it is waiting for a response, then camelcontext
'anotherSomewhere' sends its request to nmr:myDynamicRouter (note that the
dynamicRouter is still processing initial request from camelContext
'somewhere'); will this make nmr:myDynamicRouter block (on
anotherSomewhere's camelContext)?

How can I guaranty that nmr:myDynamicRouter will be able to handle multiple
request from different endpoints simultaneously without blocking?

kr.