Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by robertlee <ro...@adview.com.tw> on 2012/12/14 09:19:48 UTC

Re: CXF classloader issue

I am having the very same issue aswell. only first Json request gets the
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/xml/bind/marshaller/NamespacePrefixMapper exception.
previously I was trying to resolve this problem and got tangled into a maven
dependcy spiral :
http://http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-maven-jar-hell-td4659515.html
<http://http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-maven-jar-hell-td4659515.html>
and when i retract maven from my project this issue still resides when TomEE
plus is running in a standalone command shell.
Is there any way I can debug TomEE plus when it is running outside eclipse?
Note: the local instance of TomEE plus in eclipse works perfectly. I have no
idea why they would behave such way.
I am using following libraries (not from maven)
 I have following in my code:
 User.java:
 my REST service:
I have wrapped all of my database initialization under MongoDS class. what
it does was to pass a usable Datastore from Morphia. the rest of the code is
purely handled by REST service as seen above, I am suspecting somewhere down
tha classloading mechanism from the TomEE plus lifecycle unloaded these
reusable classes when the session exipired. Hence any JSon request would
only work for once.
Please excuse my blind guess since I haven't ran any debug on tomee+ before.

Re: CXF classloader issue

Posted by robertlee <ro...@adview.com.tw>.
this tomEE plus 1.5.0 is running on windows 7 64 bit platform.

Re: CXF classloader issue

Posted by robertlee <ro...@adview.com.tw>.
just to clarify, it was the second JSon request that caused the class not
found exception.

Re: CXF classloader issue

Posted by robertlee <ro...@adview.com.tw>.
Thanks, this now works flawlessly.

Re: CXF classloader issue

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

can you try the 1.5.1 please?
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/openejb/apache-tomee/1.5.1/

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: CXF classloader issue

Posted by robertlee <ro...@adview.com.tw>.
oh and how can I forgot to include the entire stacktrace: