Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2006/02/06 14:48:25 UTC

Updated class diagram of repository API draft

Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Lenya devs,
>
> just FYI -  attached you find an annotated class diagram of a
> repository API draft, based on thoughts by Felix Roethenbacher
> and me. I'm not sure if we'll could finish and integrate it in 1.4,
> but nevertheless I think it is worth discussing.

I updated the terms in the class diagram according to
my current perception of the terminology discussion.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Re: Updated class diagram of repository API draft

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>>> Hi Lenya devs,
>>>
>>> just FYI -  attached you find an annotated class diagram of a
>>> repository API draft, based on thoughts by Felix Roethenbacher
>>> and me. I'm not sure if we'll could finish and integrate it in 1.4,
>>> but nevertheless I think it is worth discussing.
>> I updated the terms in the class diagram according to
>> my current perception of the terminology discussion.
>
> i have added it as an attachment to
> http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/GlossaryStructure
> hope that's ok with you.

Sure, thanks a lot!

> maybe you can add the sources too, in case other people want to edit it?

Good idea, I uploaded the graffle file.

-- Andreas

Posted by Joern Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-duisburg.de>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>> Hi Lenya devs,
>>
>> just FYI -  attached you find an annotated class diagram of a
>> repository API draft, based on thoughts by Felix Roethenbacher
>> and me. I'm not sure if we'll could finish and integrate it in 1.4,
>> but nevertheless I think it is worth discussing.
>
> I updated the terms in the class diagram according to
> my current perception of the terminology discussion.

i have added it as an attachment to
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/GlossaryStructure
hope that's ok with you. maybe you can add the sources too, in case
other people want to edit it?

--
"Án nýrra verka, án nútimans, hættir fortíðin að vekja áhuga."
"Without new works, without the present the past will cease to be of

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier, EDV-Administrator
Institut für Politikwissenschaft