Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vivek Nagulapati <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/14 06:26:51 UTC

XML DOM

Hello All,

A question on the interoperability of .NET and J2EE. I have to pass an XML
Document to a web service implemented in .NET

Is it advisable to send an XML dom object which is of type
"org.w3c.dom.Document " to the .NET web service. I am assuming that the
interoperable version to an XML dom object in Java would be the
"XmlDocument" of .NET technologies. Am I right? Would axis be able to encode
these Xml Dom types properly or are there any issues ?

If anyone could point me to alternatives/tutorials involving passing XML
documents between .NET and J2EE web services would be highly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Vivek

Click here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.

Re: XML DOM